Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Puggly

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Well I had hoped to write  a more in depth post but alas it isn't to be.  I need to go through my pictures and sort them and then get to it!

For now I leave you with "Puggly".  It seems our dog has a new nickname...he has many.  Many the kids give him and a few Frank gives him (can't repeat) and a few I give him.  Especially when I try and get his leash and stuff on him...turns out he might need to go for a walk every day...just throwing that one out there. Oh the joys  of being a pet owner!

It was such a wonderful day today and I loved soaking up the Vitamin D!  I can feel it coming on...SPRING that is!

Have a good day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...