Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Birthday!!

 
At our house we have a tradition...birthday spankings!  You don't know when or where but you know that Dad has been warming his hands up for this very moment.
 
And then it comes...catches you by surprise...
 
Surprise!!
 
 
I love this look...he really wasn't expecting it...he thought  his dad forgot...silly Dru!
 
Dad has a hold on him so we all can take our turn giving him 7 ...gentle spankings (as gentle as little boys can be) and a pinch to grow and inch (just mom and dad though! Can you imagine if the brothers did! Oi!


Happy birthday Dru!  You are loved, You are special, and You are such a gentleman and a kind-hearted young man!  To the moon and back my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...