Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Someone is FINALLY 4!!!

 
 
 
A good morning from Big brother Lee on Eli's birthday!
 Mighty is so excited that something is going on!! Whatever it is its worth getting up for!
 My birthday boy!  Has 4 years really gone by so quickly!?!  This year his birthday was the day before Thanksgiving...I am NOT cooking a birthday dinner tonight!  We will be going to Pizza Hut and having a party there...Eli is SO excited and is so happy that his day is finally here!!  It's been a long year of everyone else having their birthdays and not him.
 Birthday boy, Mighty and Mom...a good picture I think
 This is my favorite picture of the day!
 Birthday spankings!!  Thank goodness it is only 4 and a pinch to grow an inch!
Happy birthday Sparky! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...