Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ruadh

 
Back in January we said Lee he could dye his hair...we had to tone (bahahahahha...snicker snicker...pun intended!) down his wants for color and scheme and what ever other crazy concoctions he had swimming around in his head.  Well push came to shove and we had to pay up, and we finally did the last month of school.  Why not it's just hair right?
 
Right.  I just wasn't gonna pick this fight.
 
So we asked Grandma to help and Grandma willingly did, poor lady!  Some days her grandkids have that woman run ragged!
 
So off to Grandma and Grandpa's house we go!
 
 
 
Off to work and planning just how to accomplish this, thank goodness Grandma is a professional!
 
 Doing some before photos

 We all just thought this was funny...Lee in a bonnet
 No pain no glory right Lee?
 Ruadh aka red was picked
 Bright!
 Catching up on a little bow and arrow action while waiting for color to set.
 An expedition to hunt for frogs...found one!
 End result...not quite what he was looking for and not quite what the gals said would happen.  So now we plan another hair day to get the right effect...can you guess what that effect is or was rather?
 Shock effect!  That would be what he was going for.
 Value achieved Lee!
 Because boys will be boys..."Mom it looks like blloooodddd!" "Cool!"
 After photos.  This kid and his goofy head shots are seriously cracking me up!
 If I ever thought about what a rats nest looked like...this would be it.  So thankful for conditioner!
 He wanted a chunk of it up front and then all around his head.  He really liked it.  Sadly the color has all gone out and he's left with bleached hair which actually look like natural highlights.  I have had several people stop me and ask if that's natural and that he's so lucky to have that and great hair!
So there ya have it...the boy got his hair done did!  Now I'd like to get mine redone...loved my silver and not sure what color I would do or go with purple again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...