Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday's

Ya'll...
Sundays are NOT for the weak! I take my boys to church. It's me against 4, well I take that back, Frank helps me get them out the door. It makes me weary. When will Sunday's stop feeling like they come from the pits of Hell? I want to go and be fed at church. Right now I feel like I'm herding cats, stray cats people!

This picture you see here, that's real life on Sunday for me. Now it may not always be this kid, I have 3 others. I think they tag team, really I do! This right here though, was a Sunday to top any Sunday I can remember in awhile. Truly awful. #reallife
It's brutal and it hurts me deeply. 

I can tell you right now, I'm already dreading next Sunday, well not next Sunday, but the one after that. I have a feeling this is my life for awhile. I already have a knot in my stomach about this. About Wednesday, I'll be gearing the kids up for it...which means a fight ensues with the one you see in this picture. Sigh...


2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...