Saturday, June 23, 2012

MIA-again

Hello there folks!

It's me...you know your favorite blogger!?!  What you don't remember? It's been that long?  Sigh...I know!

Well here's what is going on.  I haven't forgotten you, actually I'm having withdrawls! 

My computer is broken (yeah me) and so I've been unable to blog, as you well know.  I am now coming/going to my local library and taking care of business there.  Just so you know I like doing things on my own time...not these hour increments I am allowed at the library.  It just screams pressure!!!  It's almost too much!

So I'll try and do a quick update of what's been going on...time pressure...I have 19 minutes left of this computer! UGH!

OK, so school is out for the boys...I'm still on the fence about it but really it's been so far so good.  The weather was really good when they got out so they played hard outside for several hours and well into the night.  Then they went to bed and crashed and slept in.  My kids DO NOT sleep in...it's been nice.  Now if I could just get over my guilt of sleeping in that would be even better.  I'm at the point where I'm forcing myself to stay in bed in the morning.  When did it get to this point?

On the last day of school I had my nieces and nephews over and we had our annual 'End of the School Year' party.  Six pizzas, 1 gallon of ice cream, and 2 liters of soda later I'm happy to report that all made it through and none less for the wear.  Had a few night owls and I'm still unsure if I passed out first or if they did...they of course were up again at 6:30am after falling asleep between 12:30-1...or that's when I fell asleep anyway.

Baseball is FINALLY over and that includes the end of the season parties!  WOOHOO!  I am done trying to arrange and keep straight 3 children's practice and game schedules for the season.  I was turning into a crazy person.  I only got the time and field wrong on one kid for the whole season...did pretty good if I don't say so myself!

Sadly today we were suppose to have family pictures taken, but due to the sheets of rain that have been pouring since yesterday we had to cancel.  Sigh...Murphy's law for our family....so reschedule we will, by tonight!  Totally bummed about it but it will happen and it will get done for Christmas cards.  That and we haven't had a good, decent picture taken of us since Dru was 6 months old.  We had some taken last year or the year before but they were HORRID!  And using that word is a gross understatement!  Anyway, we'll get them done!

Next on the agenda is doing some park playdates with the MOPS mommies and a few VBS weeks for the kids.  There will be several treks to the Pt. Defiance Zoo with nieces and nephews, friends and besties, along with going to NW Trek a few times!  Very excited!  More camping trips to come I'm sure and one big fishing trip that Lee gets to go on...he's a nervous and excited all in one about that.  It's a big deal you know!  We have our annual Crescent Bar trip coming up, which my son Ian can't stop talking about.  He's got some snarkles to try out and it's about killing the kid that he hasn't used them yet.

I wish I could post a few pictures on here but I'm a little leery of trying to figure out how to do that on the computers on the library.  Dicey you know!

Well I'm down to 10 minutes and I've got more stuff to do, you know like stalking people on FB and getting a few things done there.


OH I know!  I was invited out, by my 'niece' Zoe to go see the movie Brave with her.  Have a girl night so we are (with her momma) going to see the movie and get some food afterwards...NO BOYS ALLOWED!  I was about tickled she invited me...LOL

OK...now I'm down to 9 minutes and I need to go.  I hope to post more about what we've been doing when I can.

Don't forget about me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...