Saturday, December 14, 2013

What Concert?


 Which Spice Girl is she?

 Hehehehehe!
 It was a fun shot to take and we drank WAY too much...hint..hint! She's posing from a character off a liquor bottle....
For whatever reason I felt we must really pose for this moment...posterity people!
 
 
Slug bug red!!!  Anita-1, you-0



We were off to see Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkston...however they chickened out with the wind and cancelled our overnighter.  Seriously they bailed!!! It was so disappointing!  However, we had so much fun still and thank goodness we had time to sober up in the car for over an hour.  People of course all have to leave at the same time so the parking lot was well...a parking lot! HA!


 We sat and waited on the hill after they announced the concert was cancelled.  No sense in us getting hurt.  It paid off to wait though...I think I scored an awesome rain poncho and pair of pants...snow pants maybe?  Can't beat that you know!
 
We are now looking keeping anything and everything (and I do mean every word of that) to see Garth Brooks.  The man announced he was going on tour next year...Dear Lord help me!!!  What a dream to come true after so long of waiting!!
 
Well I can't keep my eyes open anymore and I'm rambling...so I'm gonna head out. 

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure it's straight up Scary Spice Missy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You HAVE to know I'm dying of laughter here...there really was a Scary Spice in that group!

      Delete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...