Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dress Up

 
 
OK...so I'm not a huge fan of Halloween...didn't grow up 'celebrating' this holiday and I'm not completely against it.  I just hate the fight with candy and the costumes...and them wanting to do scary things...I don't want them to wear scary things and I fear I'm running out of time on that one.  I'm holding out for as long as I possibly can!
 
Here is Ian, Captain Jack...we tried coffee grounds as a beard...he didn't really like or want to be we talked him into it.  Afterwards when he was getting it off his poor skin, for like a week, was all welted and bumpy from the coffee grounds! Oh I felt so bad...lol but he looked good.  Kinda like wearing high heeled shoes right?  No??? OK
 Here is Lee...he was Mario again...he looks completely thrilled right?
 Dah nanana nanan ana Batman!!!! I asked where Robin was and Batman told me Robin was having some wardrobe issues and won't be joining us tonight...how sad! He (Eli) said he really wanted Charlie and Mighty to have a Robin costume so they could be his side kicks...even the baby needs someone to boss around! HA!
 Autobots...ROLL OUT! I can hear you guys singing the music for when they transform...don't say you aren't!  This is Dru
 ...and oh my goodness!  Look who got into it and dressed up herself!  Sadly I was missing my wiener......dog....nope missing my wiener...and the condiments weren't to be found.  I was the lone wolf in the lone pack...very sad...don't you think?


...oh...and WAY too much candy yet again....seriously why do we do this every year!?! Who NEEDS that much candy??? I certainly don't and I DON'T need it at home!! Makes me wonder why we are all trying to figure out why we are all are obese or our kids are??? On another note...the person who invented mini candies...bite size...should be drug out in the street and S-H-O-T!!! It's impossible to have just 1 or a serving!!  Have you tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...