Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gobble Gobble!

 
This year we had Thanksgiving at our house and it was nice. The food was nice and warm and we even had a dish I'd never made before! Look at us branching out!
 
The table before the spread
 The table with the spread on it.  Spent from 7am until 3:30pm cooking and cleaning...my feet hurt! I'm sure you all can relate.
 My crew at the table...yes Eli is crying. Because what is a Thanksgiving with out family drama right? I'm sure it was over the fact that we didn't get his peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the table right away.  Yup...that kid ate a PB&J for Thanksgiving you can see the Jif on the table...what have we done!?!
We sat down and ate a wonderful dinner and the boys were mostly done by the time I got to my plate and seriously after like 20-30 minutes they were done eating....HOURS of cooking and it was all over in 30 minutes tops!  Thank God I only do this every other year...I could take up drinking if I did this every year!  However...the hang up for not doing Thanksgiving is you don't get the leftovers...and we like leftovers. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we had a good one at home even in the midst of adversity we prevailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...