Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hey!?!?! Over here!

Alright...so I'm going through all my pictures I've finally been able to upload and while I'm going through them I am reminded of the blog posts I wanted to write about.  Then of course while I'm deleting and fixing I find random pictures like these.
 
These ones just crack me up.  Like this fella for example.  He totally looks like he's trying to get your attention...by doing some weird pose.
 
He's saying Look at me!! Such a handsome fellow as myself you can't miss me!  Take MY picture!
 

Kid you not this is exactly the next frame of a photo burst I did...he's still posing trying to get his picture taken!
 
Hey! Hey!?! Over here!!
He's even eyeballing in the right direction to make sure his picture has been taken!
 
I'm sure these won't be the last of the random, goofy animal pictures, definitely the firsts though.  Even animals have 'those' animals they'd all like to ignore...how sad...it even transcends humans. Concerned???
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...