Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Running Man

 
So while we were hiking at Lake 22 Eli was all about me watching him run and me taking pictures of him running.  So while I enjoy his enthusiasm to run and  with joy and determination  in his heart and mind, I think you guys should enjoy it also! 
Because let's face it...if I could be a runner I would!  I do enjoy running but on my terms and when I want too...like when it's not so cold out that it doesn't make my lungs hurt, or raining (a light drizzle is fine), or baking hot!
 
Anyway, he was just so pleased as punch that he could show me all his running abilities...so here I share with you!
 
On a side note...if you scroll down really fast it's like a flip book!
 
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...