Monday, August 7, 2017

Gun Shy

It's been 3 years since I last came this way and put words here. It's been hard being gone from here. My blog and my thoughts  here, have brought me heartache. I'm gun shy about coming back...I haven't really decided if I truly am. How I miss blogging though. There are a few that want this and a few who ask why do it again... if there is a big chance of the rain that could fall, should I walk this road again? All points valid. To be honest, I haven't been able to answer any of these questions enough to really jump in with both feet. I know what my heart wants. ..but it isn't always worth it. What will be worth the fight? What my heart wants or the betterment of others and maybe me (of which I'm not sold on...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...