Monday, August 14, 2017

Hard Wired


I have been waiting for years to see these guys. ..Metallica!!!

The dreamy man you see here is the lead singer, James Hetfield. I tried to not fan girl too much. 

     



The view from our seats...not too bad really. Definitely didn't want to be down there!


There have been some fires in Canada and our air quality has been very bad...almost, if not dangerous levels. Check out that haze of the city skyline!! It was hard to breathe at times for sure. Today it looks way better than it has. I can actually see our mountain today! ! 



The older the kids get the more we get to do things and be with eachother. Just never saw us ever getting here...it's really kind of nice to be honest. 

This is the opening band,  Avenge 7 Fold. They weren't half bad. As you can tell the pit is starting to fill up for Metallica. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...