Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Moment In Time

 
 
 


Let's take a moments of silence....


A few years ago a Black Hawk chopper crashed on the side of Mt. Peak a few years ago.  I don't remember it but Frank says he does. I guess we were out Christmas shopping and when we came back into town is when we heard about the incident.  He says they were doing an exercise and it all went bad...obviously.  As you hike up Mt. Peak on the back side of the mountain, you will see this memorial to the men and/or women that died. I'm not sure if you can hike to the actual site.  I wonder too if anyone comes to visit other than hikers. 

This is beautiful and sad at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...