Sunday, September 22, 2013

Where Fairies Live

 
 
 
 
Eli, Nikki and I are pretty certain that we found a fairy home on our hike around Lake 22.
 


I can't believe just how big this fungus was! I have never, ever in all my traipsing around, seen anything like this.  As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure I haven't seen as many different types of fungus.
 
Here are 4 different types of fungus...
 
HA! Just kidding....sort of.

 
 Here is another type of fungus, it was orange in color and totally weird looking!  I took pictures because it really did just capture my eye, and some of them were so big.  God is amazing isn't he?

 This is just crazy and cool at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...