Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Board Games

 
The dreaded assortment of board games ....yeah my most dreaded one is Monopoly and my big boys have discovered this game.  They weren't more than 5 minutes into it before they started fighting.  Yuk! 
 
I hate that game and I really hated playing with my brother...it was NEVER...and I do mean never fun to play with him.  I get the point of the game...really I do.  Man my brother would buy everything he landed on and make himself just about bankrupt doing it.  Not fun memories...at. all.
 
For now they really like it...for now.  Not including the one who was in tears, the other one who gave all his stuff to the losing brother and walked away from the game, and the other brother who was busy gloating and being generally unbearable to be around.  It was making me twitch the whole time.
 
  All that to say or ask...what is your most and I do mean MOST dreaded board game or card game of all....Pinnacle (Is that how you even spell that??) is my most dreaded card game of all!  *sorry Grandpa and Grandma Great if you are reading this but it's beyond my mathematical capabilities and understanding...and then it no long is fun.  Give me Goldfish or Slap Jack any old day!


**I will say we did find a game that day we could all play...UNO something or other....different than the original UNO game but everyone could play and had fun...especially Eli and Dru...they won both games we played.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...