Sunday, March 16, 2014

Christmas Season

 
Alright, because I'm so far behind and had forgotten how far behind I was.  Here is the short version of our holiday season in picture review.
 
 Eli wrapping a brother's gift...they had so much fun shopping for their brothers!  We like it  because it encourages them to think of someone besides themselves!
Cookies have been made and left out with a cup of chocolate milk and egg nog for Santa

Santa came and left Ian and Lee gifts

and left some gifts for Dru and Eli

Batman up close and personal!

Santa even came for Mighty and Charlie!!

Stockings were being stuffed!

All ready!
 
Tada!



Santa drinking and eating...Good job Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...