Monday, March 24, 2014

Grandparent Day

 
A few days back it was Grandparent's day at Preschool and Eli called Grandpa up and asked if he would come to school with Eli.
 
So Grandpa said yes and the big day finally....and I do mean finally arrived!  Eli wasn't sure it was going to ever get there, but it did!
 
It was such a momentous day that Eli dressed in a nice button up shirt as you see, AND he even applied deodorant.  I couldn't help but chuckle when I had to re-help him dress after he put it on, he pretty much undressed down to his knickers (well if he was actually wearing those)
 Of course we have to do these kinds of pictures...I forget what he calls them but I obliged like the good mother that I AM!
 Zombie Eli??
He had so much fun with Grandpa and actually got to have Grandpa take him home IN Grandpa's truck!  It really was a good day for Eli and I suspect for Grandpa too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...