Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Graduate

It's that time of year again for lots of people.  So may different people graduating!


Tonight we have preschoolers graduating, specifically Dru!  He's walking the processional here, looking calm and collected...smooth operator.
 
 The dashing young man that he is...girls will be swooning sooner than I'd like I'm sure.

Man it's hard to no swoon though you know?  Honestly...the kid has a hold on me!

Congrats Dru my boy!  On to bigger and better things in life and what it has to offer.  I know it's only preschool but it's just the tip of the iceberg in your journey to becoming who you are and whatever you choose to be when you grow up.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh Dru! He is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Problem is he knows it! Sigh...it's going to fast for me sometimes!

      Delete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...