Friday, August 3, 2012

Shipwrecked!

Hey Ya'll!
Every year we go to Ilwaco, WA and camp and fish and of course sight see.  Last year we walked around the light house and walked the trails and took lots of pictures...and let me just say it was magnificent!  This year however we went to see the shipwreck in Oregon.  Ft. Stevens is only like 10miles at the most from where we were camping at, so Frank and I and the boys took a little trek on down there to see it.  I don't know really why I like this so much but I do...I don't even know if I could come up with a word to describe it but it speaks to me,
 
So here is the shipwreck...I really don't know anything more other than it's there and it's been here awhile...and some of it is missing...as you can gather.
 
 
                                      
            Here are the boys...it was a tad chilly when the wind blew and a lot of mist from the water
On our way to the car I wanted a different view before we left...It definitely had a story somewhere there...wonder what it was?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...