Friday, December 7, 2012

Rough

Well today and lately most days have been rough around here.  Really more so for Buzz and Woody...strung up by their toenails.  Wonder just what they did or said to Eli to warrant such punishment!?!

So now it's my turn to have Blogger be difficult...it just told me that I was over my picture limit...stupid!! So now I have to figure out how to to deal with that or fix it...I'm sure the price they want me to pay is more than I'm willing to pay.

Well we have our tree up and decorated I might add.  I believe most of the decorations have been put up except for the lights.  This weekend we...and by we I do mean the royal, will be learning to make Lefsa from the Great Grands...well they are just Grands to me and Frank but the Greats to the boys.  I'm looking forward to it...not so much maybe the massive amounts of kids running around like crazy people but all the same I'm sure it will be fine...I think.  I'll take pictures but no promises since this silly site is telling me I've hit my max.

I do hope you guys have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...