Thursday, May 9, 2013

Time



I don't have time to spare!  What the heck is going on? Oh that's right, baseball about every night of the week, MOPS takes up about every breathing moment of mine, and then of course because I'm trying to lose weight... working out has turned into a full time job in of itself (SERIOUSLY!?!). 

I love this time of the year but at the same time I despise it...it is so crazy here this time of year for everyone!  I am SO thankful we only have 2 kids this season involved in something. When those 2 are done the other two will get to do something...round and round we go!  However it keeps them busy and out of trouble...AND it keeps them tired which is key!


So with that said, life should be picking up more but as more picks up other things should be falling.  I hope to have more updates SOON! I have so much to blog about and not enough time! I have a stack of books calling my name and it's killing me people!


Ok I must go, my bed calls and the morning is fully of work outs and grocery shopping with some chores and weeding  thrown in for a good time!


Have a good day everyone!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...