Friday, May 17, 2013

Zoo Animals

 
A few days ago we went to the zoo to check out a new exhibit they were opening up, The Sting Ray Cove!  SO cool!
I think Eli wasn't sure what to expect and I however was pretty excited.
 
But check out the animals I saw at the zoo...
 
I found an Eli, super cute right?  They let this guy run free, amazing!
 
Then I found these guys.  I'm not sure what they are but they were handsome.

This one is a falcon and I love this picture.  It's looking right at me...be careful Missy!
 I swear many times when we go, by the time we get there it's nap time!  Where can I join!?!  Seriously I want my siesta too!!!

We had fun and it was an extra special day because Eli got to take his dad to the zoo!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...