Monday, July 29, 2013

Muster

 
 
 
 
Alright people...I'm going through pictures and there are times I see pictures like this and wonder....
 
 
 
 
I wonder......
 
 
Is this really what Frank and I could muster at the time?
 
I'd like to present my evidence....
 
#1

                                                              #2

Apparently that's what we had at the time, LOL!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then, I come across a picture like this and go all is made right.  There's my little boy!
Yes we have the right stuff!  HA!
 
 
 
 
BUT!!! I'm telling you, there are days that make me wonder if I'm sane...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...