Monday, July 29, 2013

4th of July

Our 4th of July in a nut shell!
 
Pool time!
 
                                                      Swinging and jumping off them
                                                                        Sparklers!
                                                                  Our  Fireworks!


                                          Frank and the tub-o-fireworks!
 Eli
 The guys found this firework, I can't remember what it does but I do remember it was funny.  I'm 100% positive it had something to with it looking like it was pooping/farting.  Something totally 'guy'!
                                       Ms. Vanna ;)
  I know I'm late in posting but what is new, at least it's a new post right?  Have a good day tomorrow everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...