Friday, November 1, 2013

Preschool

 
I am very late in getting this out, but that seems to be my theme so far this year...I'm embracing it.
 
 
So should you!
 
As much as I hate it...this is us this year...go Paulson's!
 
This year is Eli's turn to go to preschool and he was so ready and excited for it this year.  Last year if you spoke the word Preschool at all he'd scream "NO" and run the opposite direction.  He was NOT ready then, but definitely ready now.  The weather was wonderful in September and he was able to wear shorts to school...how cool right?  My kids thought so anyway...considering this was the first year I have ever let them wear shorts at school...E-V-E-R!
 
This picture is from the first day of school!
 
 He was SO excited about this backpack!  He had to show it off.



Many things have changed this year along with Eli going to school, I have a job after 9 years of not having a job!  Totally unexpected but I am loving it.  I am a teacher assistant in Eli's 4/5 yr. old class.  I am loving it and love doing something different during my week, but man I tell you that many kids for 2 1/2 hours...is exhausting!  However, in that same breath I find it really enjoyable and fun...still not sure teaching is my thing...but maybe preschool???  Who knows! 

Eli seems OK with me working at his school, although the other 2 days he is always asking if he gets to go by himself.  When I say yes he says "yes!" with a fist pump.  LOL It must be such a hardship to put up with his momma!

Pfffttt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...