Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sparky

 
It's that time of year again! 
Where craziness ensues and I buckle down for the time of year I have a really hard time dealing with.  Birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas....really it's just the holidays that I can't stand.  Birthdays are really fun and exciting to a point. 
 
Just know I try hard every year
 
It's Eli's birthday coming up...on the 21st...and it's coming on us fast!  I can't believe a whole year has come and gone with this boy (well any of them for that matter, lol)!  Maybe I see it more with him because he's the last or what I don't know. 
 
He's so excited for his birthday...it's a big deal you know, he's 1 whole hand now!
 
5!
Wowza!
 
Here is a year of Eli in pictures, which I really like doing and I like seeing.  It's amazing to see the changes they go through in a year.
 
November 21, 2012
                                                                   December
January 2013
 
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October


November 21, 2013
THE big day has arrived and he swears he's a little bit bigger today.  That he grew a little last night, just to 5 years though!
Today at preschool it was his special day...he brought purple minion cake pops, thanks to a wonderful friend of mine.  Shout out to Ms. Breanna for those awesome treats!
 
 Ms. Carry is reading Eli's special day book...his favorite song is "Iron man" and his favorite color is blue...I always though he was partial to red.  I know nuttin!
 Birthday Spankings!  He's been waiting for these ALL day today...woke up this morning trying to get his brothers to give them to him.  I had to kibosh that idea because Dad wasn't home!  Can't do those with out Dad!!
 You can't have birthday spankings or a birthday with out getting a special birthday hug from Dad!
 My baby is 5!  We also were able to take him to a froyo place in town and get a special treat as a family!  He was very excited about this and his birthday dinner.  He chose to have nachos (has to be Doritos and just cheese...that's the right way to have them...the rest of us were informed we eat our nachos wrong...we had meat and cheese and sour cream), peaches, cherry Jell-O, and Pepsi...and then our froyo!  What a day!
 
*On a side note...I really am not OK with Eli turning 5 at all!  I'm really having a hard time with this...what am I gonna do when he wants to stop snuggling to sleep every night? He's the last and I know someone has too be the last...but my God these feelings are tough!  This is just all around hard to wrap my head and heart around...this was NOT covered in the parenting handbook!!
God help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...