Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Followers

It says I have 12 of you guys out there...I'm shocked! I thought for sure the numbers would have dropped after I've been gone all this time!

Well I promise I'm here and now with the kids going back to school and the husband going back to work, routine shall prevail once more...THANK HEAVENS!!!

So with that said...there has been lots going on and many things to blog about. And because I am who I am, it will all be chronologically in order so you might have to look in December of last year. It just has to be that way.

Start looking in the next day or two for my ride through Christmas break, New Years and whatever else happened through all that time off!

I do hope everyone had a good holiday, we did. It was way busier than I would have wanted but I enjoyed a good portion of it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...