Monday, February 20, 2012

Homework

I hate homework. 

In case you didn't hear me, I HATE HOMEWORK!

Ugh!  Seriously I already passed the 4th grade...I am so done!

How can a 4th grader already have Senioritis AND it's not even May!?!

I need to figure out how to get Ian refocused. He was doing so good the first half of the year and then it seems out of no where he's losing it.  I know it's not even the home stretch yet but we are close and he needs to just hold it together!  Homework is the issue and his attitude is a major attitude adjustment!  He has a mouth that is going to get him in a huge amount of trouble if it hasn't already.  He has failed the last 2 weeks of school, tests and homework he's failed...and just not ouright done because he's too busy reading books. 

He has been warned if he doesn't get his act together he's looking at summer school and a possibility of not passing the 4th grade!  He then of course freaks out beyond reason and when he's told he has all the pwer to change all this and to get on it and make it happens he freaks out on a whole other level!

I feel bad for him because he's all me in this area, he's the kid that is going to have to work twice as hard as his classmates to get from point A to point B!  All I hear is no one else has to do this (like he really knows what goes in his friend's homes...he's just hearing what his friends say) and I'm the mean one for making him do that.  Not his dad but me.  For the record I am TIRED of being called names, having things thrown at me, the attitude towards me (he had the nerve to throw the 'hand' up at me!!!) Don't worry he still has his face on his head! I'm tired of beign disrespected by an almost 10 year old and if he doesn't pull his head out of his behind soon, his life is going to start getting bad real quick!

He has part of next week to get the priveledge of going to youth group...I hope he can reach his goal, becuase of he doesn't...it's going to be an ugly week, seriously ugly!

I HATE HOMEWORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...