Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weapons HOT!


On Easter Sunday this year Ian got to try out his birthday gift, his BB gun.  Much excitement this day...Easter baskets, candy, grandparents house, cousin, and egg hunts...almost too much. 

I'm totally lame I know, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit the video to make it so the clips that are wonky aren't.  So, I'm sorry!

Ian had such a blast firing his gun and I did the total mom thing when he was working on firing the gun...you'll know the spot on the video.  What has me laughing every time is the moment when Ian gets ready to fire his gun.  He yell, "weapon's hot"...every time I chuckle!  He really likes this show called Sons of Guns and when these people go to fire off something they've built, fixed, or rebuilt, they say 'weapon's hot'. 

We all fired it off, yes even me...I'm still around to talk about it and so is everyone else.  I'm actually looking forward to the next time we get to take it to the grandparents place and fire it off again.  I'm looking to hit those itty bitty targets...I bet you can't find them in the video. 

It was kind of exciting to shoot the BB gun and to watch Ian do something he's waited a long time to do.  So, enjoy the video and the chuckle of my 'mom' moment and when Ian says 'weapon's hot'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...