Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Reason?

 
 
For no other reason other than I love this photo.
My nephew and Lee on the boat last summer salmon fishing.  They had such a rough first time, the weather was horrid! Poor kids! Frank took this picture with his camera and I think he captured it quite well.  He also took one like this of my niece and Ian when they went on the boat 4 years ago.
 
 
 
 
Priceless
 


Cousins are where it's at right? I'm so glad I have a few cousins that this was my life with them.  I miss them dearly and I miss those bits of my childhood with them.  But man did we fight like cats and dogs though! We have spent years apart and missed a lot of growing up years...I wish they lived closer or I to them.

I'm glad my boys have what they have and can see their cousins a lot because life happens and you just don't know what's going to come your way!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousin's really are the very first friends. I have great memories with mine too. A cute picture!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...