Sunday, January 3, 2010

Camouflauge

On New Year's Eve we went to Cabela's for some fun and we also met some friends there for lunch! I was more excited about the friends though, I had not seen them since Lee was a year old or younger...The food was not so good (ate at The Ram..ick!) but the friendship was wonderful! We bought the boys these camouflage hats...goofy looking bunch of boys if you ask me ;)And because my kids can't just take one good picture here is the token stupid/silly picture... Hope everyone is doing well in the New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Lane has one of those hats from Tn. He LOVES it! Very cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys love theirs too and Frank found them on sale and that was even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just nothing like a bunch of boys :) I love them

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...