Saturday, January 2, 2010

Marathon Reading

For Christmas I got this wonderful book from Frank...it is great! I affectionately call it my picture book because it has beautiful pictures through out the book of things the story is about! I now want to go to Italy...
I finished this book today...I got through a good chunk of it last night...and before I knew it, it was almost 3 am! I had to go to bed. But this morning I finished perhaps the last hundred or so pages and am quite intrigued to see how the movie is. As always the book is always better than the movie.Frank got me this movie...tonight we should be watching it...he's excited and I'm excited. And if you've ever read this book or The DA Vinci Code...I still have my reservations about having Tom Hanks as the main character...he still doesn't fit for me...but again no one asked my opinion!

2 comments:

  1. Ask Dustin what he thought, he reads them. He loves the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the book was better and the movie didn't stick real well with the book...some but not well. But the movie was still good. He was the one that told me about Angels and Demons...

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...