Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THE Birthday Cake

So here's the story: It was VERY important to Dru that I have a Tinkerbell : The Lost Treasure cake. But when he and his dad got to the store to order the cake he was very torn between a Monsters Inc. cake and a Disney Princess cake. THEN he saw the Tinkerbell cakes and he was sold!So Frank orders the cake. On Saturday he went to pick the cake up and the lady at the Bakery looked at Frank and said 'oh this will be such a nice cake for a little girl!' Frank just looked at her and said....'uh no...this is what mom gets when her 3 yr. old picks a cake out for her.' I think, by Frank's account, the Bakery lady was taken aback and said 'oh' and left it at that. I think he should have said this is the kind of cake a mother of boys would get, when it's left to them...I loved the cake and it made a 3 yr. old happy that I got a Tinkerbell: The Lost Treasure cake.I'm 32 this year. I wonder what this year will bring?

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my dear sweet friend. I hope you had a wonderful day!
    May this year bring you wonderful joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nikki! I love you more than I can ever tell you...words aren't enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come is this post showing up in my rss feed? interesting anyway

    Also visit my web page; Debenhams promotional code

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why this shows in your rss feed.

      Delete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...