Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Circles

Today's word is Circle. This immediately popped into my head. These are my engagement ring and wedding band. They are my favorite kind of circle. It has many meanings...undying love....the beauty of love and partnership in a single, resonant symbol....that pretty much sums it up....are just two of them. I rarely wear them cause I'm afraid to lose them, they are too big and as much as I would love to have them re-sized...I can't seem to do it until I lose more weight...I don't know...sometimes I just want them to fit..I feel very naked with out them and very aware all the time that I'm not wearing them.

2 comments:

  1. Mine are put safely away.. I wear a fake one if I go out :) Mine have been too big too little too something for many years.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...