Friday, January 15, 2010

Love is A Battlefield

Yesterday Frank and I got a new, well new to us, washer and dryer for free! And Frank went after to work to go get and bring it home. Well he couldn't get a hold of either of his brothers to come help him unload the washer and dryer. So he asked how I felt about helping him and I just gave him a sideways look...but he assured me it would be fine and I could handle it. So I agreed to help him. The dryer was fine...lighter than I thought but easy enough. For some reason or another Frank was doing something. I don't know what he was doing but whatever it was it was funky for moving the washer...so while we were moving it I didn't have both hands on my side I had only gotten one and he was holding onto it oddly (*eye rolling*) and since I didn't have my other hand on it, it dropped...not far from the ground or hard but enough that the panel was off a bit and this happened to me.....
I can't tell you the last time I had a scraped knee! Those other two marks...they are only going to get uglier! The nice purple and yellow and all kinds of colors for those bruises...this is very mild to what it is today...I did tell Frank that was the last time I 'help' him with anything! I always get hurt.
Not joking...I can't play sports with this guy cause he inevitably throws a ball or something at my head and it always leaves a mark...the baseball left the stitch mark on my forehead, the other ones just left really nice welts and red marks on my head/face. He's dangerous I'm telling you guys!

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOH Anita...that's awful!!!! and you have a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting uglier by the day...I should post another pic soon of the pretty colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I'd be willing to help for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly won't be raising my hand!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...