Tuesday, August 17, 2010

34

34 and going strong! Tomorrow my husband has a birthday...he's not a big celebrator of birthdays. He'd just rather not most of the time, but when you have kids it's a bit more difficult to not celebrate. Our boys get so excited about birthdays in general let alone someone they know and their dad on top of that!!! They even came together and picked out a cake for his birthday...Triple Fudge cake or something like that. Ian of course is drooling all over it...at the mention of chocolate he drools. It's a phenomenon or something.

Anyway, here is Frank as a baby... he's flipping some signs our way I think. What a cutie!
July of 2008 at Ft. Ebey...family picture with the boys...my how his life has changed! Catching some Salmon...one of his past times. I think this year he caught the biggest or he was the only one who caught anything. I can't quite remember what it was.
Awww...we look so young here! 4 kids later in less than 10 years and I'm not sure what you would call us...happy but exhausted? He is being a good sport here letting me take his picture...
One of my favorites...a genuine smile on his face. I think that's one of the reason's why I like it so much.
Frank and Eli, Memorial Weekend. They look so happy spending time in the sand together.
Happy Birthday Frank! Love you and hope this birthday is decent...VERY sorry I couldn't make it snow for your birthday or move us to Iceland. I hope you have a good day in spite of the fact that it's your birthday! I love you!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...