Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Make A Wish

As you know today is Frank's birthday...so I made a cake...Triple Fudge chocolate cake with homemade chocolate icing. The boys could hardly wait! Every year I take a picture of all my guys together with Frank. I will tell you though that every year it gets harder to get all of them to look and then to not get get weird looks like the one on Dru. Would you believe I took two photos and Dru's face was the same? Me either, but there you have it.

Frank on his birthday with his boys...Happy 34Th Frank! Blowing out those candles...make a wish! Hope it comes true Frank!
Eli giggled when we sang to his daddy, he just thought that was so funny. We had a good day I hope everyone else did too!

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...