Monday, August 2, 2010

Soccer Camp #1

So today Lee got to go to soccer camp. He was a little leery of going and not sure it's what he wanted to do. Being who I am, I made him go anyway. Good parenting there! Actually I knew he'd have fun so we went. The boys and I went to watch. Note to self: do not bring the boys!! There is no where for them to go/play. They drove me batty!

So here is Lee getting right into it! It really helped that he had a few friends there to make it a bit easier. Lee is wearing a red t-shirt and has a close, buzzed hair cut.
Not sure what he's doing here but it looks to me that he's playing with a friend.
Lee doing some drills. He really looks like he's having fun
Trouble times 3!

Mt. Reindeer. The mountain was out today and so I felt the need to photograph it. It looks good! I need to go there again and take my boys. They should see it up close.
Tomorrow we go for Ian for his chance to go to soccer camp. I really like it because for them they get to do this soccer camp the whole month of August along with some possible practices with their teammates. I can't believe how fast summer has gone by. Every year when school gets out I dread summer because I always think it's going to drag on. The last 3 years it hasn't though and I love that it hasn't. I love that we keep ourselves busy with camping with family and friends and all the stuff we've done this summer. I have really liked our park playdates with our MOPS mommies. That has helped a lot. Well I'm rambling so off I go. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I hope to post soon about my latest camping adventure with my BFF (best friend forever). Yes, I'm over 30 and I have a BFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...