Friday, November 19, 2010

Artsy Fartsy

While in Vegas there were some great things we saw. I loved everything we walked around and saw and the best part was there were not a lot of long lines and they were free! You just can't beat free and in a place like Vegas...that's the jackpot!
This structure was by the Wynn and Encore hotels. I thought it was so cool! I am tired at this point because we are at the opposite end of where our hotel was...was a long, fun walk. The structure with out me in it.

A fountain I saw at the Bellagio garden atrium. It was neat.

I saw this and absolutely fell in love with it. This is a small portion of part of the ceiling at the Bellagio. This was so cool and colorful I loved it!!!

I know this is bad, but I don't remember what hotel we were at. I want to say the Planet Hollywood but don't quote me on that. This ball changed all kinds of colors continuously and Frank was a good sport for another picture.
I was trying to take a picture of a 'rainstorm' they had in a mall on the strip. On a side note...it was a very sad attempt at a rain storm. All they had was thunder and a few drops of rain come down from the ceiling...but as I as trying to get a shot of something...I was poised and ready. I got this
We had a lot of fun in Vegas...I am so overwhelmed with my pictures and Frank's that I don't even know where to start with them for blogging. So I think at this point my blogs will be random things and highlights of our trips and things that struck me as funny. I hope you enjoy the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...