Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One Week

And I will be up in a plane (not fast enough mind you). One week from tomorrow I will be leaving on a jet plane....don't know when I'll be back again....

Well that's not entirely true...Frank is making us come back on Sunday....sigh! He's really no fun you know.This is the hotel we'll be staying at...you can call me Queen Paulson and my carriage awaits!
One of the nights we are there we are planning on going to see this show...well I think it's the show at the hotel. Either way, we'll be seeing a dinner and a show.


Well now that you know where my mind wanders these days...I am so ready for this trip!!! My boys are driving me crazy! And I think Eli is teething...his 2 year molars?? Is there such a thing?? Teething is my catch all for something I can't figure out with that kid! He has had my head spinning from the time he was born...he's like nothing I have...He's Lee but way worse/different. However you choose to look at it. I'll be lucky if I'm sane after he's 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...