Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Continued...

So here are some individual pictures of the clan as we are headed out for trick or treating. I however did not go with them... I did that last year and it was insane and swore I would not do it again. So I didn't. I hung out with a sister in law and had some lovely alcoholic beverages (which did wonders for my neck/back, but that's a whole other story).
Frank took them with his brother and they came back after an hour and the kids had their booty. Took it all home and dumped it on the table threw away the stuff that came open and took all the suckers and hard candy out. Divided it all up 5 ways (handling fee you know).

Here's Farmer/Cowboy Paulson Batman
Buzz Lightbeer (yes I meant to say it that way, that's how Dru says it) Too Infinity AND Beyond!
Our little Dragon...this as good of a picture as it gets folks. This year he actually didn't scream and cry which is good but he was certainly DONE posing for pictures. We spent at least 2 hours posing for pictures today and the grandparents house...he was not impressed his dad was using a camera and trying to get a picture.
I hope everyone had a good night...I was working on mine when some naughty little boys who've been put to bed since 7, I won't name names...OK it was Dru, Ian, and Lee. Woke up the littlest angel (try to control your laughing) was rudely awoken by someone, again I won't name names...Dru, crawling underneath his crib and doing Lord knows what. Eli came out of his slumber yelling at Dru. This is SO not my night! Well that's not what Eli said but what I said, just to clarify. Anyway, all 3 boys have been spanked and yelled at and put back to bed and told to think about how naughty they have been and what kind of example they are setting. Eli is not only awake, but wide awake! Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...