Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Double Digits!

My oldest turned 10 today!  A whole decade went by and it went quick folks!  I had to sit down I broke out in a cold sweat that morning, especially when he told me he only had 6 more years until he was going to get to drive. Oh dear Lord he's right!?!

He looks so happy there!  Love this boy!  I can't believe we are already here, I hope for nothing but good things for him and a year with a lot of fun and new experiences. 

His first surprise party is coming this Sunday and he's clueless and it's going to be fun!  One I hope he remembers it always.

It's not every day you turn 10 or you have a surprise party at Cabela's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...