Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Swimming

Here is wonder boy!  We are so biased it's crazy!  Eli got swimming lessons from his grandparents this year and he is absolutely in love with swimming! He would love to go every day but 2 days will have to do, much to his frustration.  He is doing so well and we are proud of him...he could stand to listen to his instructor better but in time?  I don't know.  Last time I felt like I might have to go get him and talk to him...he was being naughty and a few times he was asked to stop. 

Doing some practicing with the instructor.

Handsome smile on my boy! 

Waiting for his turn to do something...hanging like a monkey off the stairs.  Not a great picture but
I'm pretty sure my camera is dying a slow and ugly death and so I periodically get pictures like this. 

I'm holding out for another year or two to get my dream camera...which I researched thinking it wasn't going to be much.  WRONG!!!  My dream camera is like $6-800...so in a year or two if I still want it...well we'll see.  It's a chunk of change to spend on one thing...however I have had my camera now for 6 years and it's been worth every penny we spent, I've used it well!

Well, it's time to jet off to my nice bed and get some rest and continue to get better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...