Thursday, March 28, 2013

Friends Are Friends...

...forever...


Ok so who remembers Glamour shots??? I know you are out there...I know you know what I'm talking about.  Weeellll...I don't think they are in business anymore. 

Well I decided it would be fun to get our pictures done and I asked if Nikki would be game.  Thankfully she was...She's the other half to this duo and w/o her well it would just be me and how boring is that right?

So the gal that did our family photos was who I jingled up and asked if she'd take our pictures.  Thankfully she agreed to go out on a limb and take our pictures...taking friend pictures was a new venture.  I think she knocked it out of the park, especially since I went in with no expectations.

Here are a few of the pictures I liked bestest (yes that IS  real word!)




                                    I like this one and it's Dru's favorite...well really I like them all!
                         Just so we are clear...I am hysterical...now if I could remember what it was that was so funny!!!
 
Pictures by My Beloved Photography
 
 
Uh I would seriously print these all off and the other ones that I have...but where would I put them?? Wonder what Frank would say to these pictures plastered all over the house? 
 

2 comments:

  1. Did the photographer ask if they were engagement pictures? :) I think you both look mawwvolous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO she didn't ask but there were a few spectators that walked by a few times and you could see it in their eyes. It was funny!

      Delete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...