Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ian The Birthday Boy!

 
Today at 3:42am Ian turned 11 years old! Don't ask me where the time went because I can't really tell you or account for it!
 
In no particular order here is Ian.
 
 
Ian Alan
8lbs 12oz
3:42am
                                                       Ian being held by a dear boy Lane...talk about little!!
 Ian at his birthday LAST year! 2012
 Ian as Bob the Builder
 Ian 2004
 Christmas 2005. This really is one of my all time faves of him.
 We all have to have one of these pictures right?  Taking care of business and getting our water intake in! 
 Ian today on his birthday...I still see my baby thank goodness but man it's crazy to see how much he's changed and really how little he hasn't.  If that makes any sense.  I can't believe he's really 11 and going into Middle school next year.  I'm just not really sure what to do or make of all that.
 BIRTHDAY SPANKINGS!!! 55 and 2 extras to grow on!
 DO YOU SEE HOW TALL HE IS!!!!
Anyway, Frank and Ian
 DO YOU SEE HOW TALL HE IS!!!
Ian and I.  We were laughing because I told him it was OK to put your arm around your mom's waist.  I grabbed his arm and then held on to it...then I did a total mom thing and leaned and rested my head on him.  AWWWW!!  Poor kid has a goofy mom who's still trying to figure out how to smile less dork like with braces on.  I can see this is going to be a journey!
Happy birthday my dear Ian! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...