Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Snow!!

 
 
 
I found this really funny!  Eleven years ago we had Ian and there was a snow storm the week we had him.  It was snowing pretty good the day we brought him home, which was 3 days later. 
 
 

We are really bummed though, we just wanted one good dump of snow and then Spring could come!  We got this...wasn't enough to anything in.  The kids were so excited and then had to go to school! 
However, on a side note...I think for the first time since my oldest has been in school, we'll actually get out of school on time.  There won't be any snow make up days...AND they will actually get the Friday off before Memorial weekend.  We are setting a precedence here people!

Things could get interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...