Monday, March 8, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust


So I know it's hard to see with this picture but Lee came home with some very exciting news! He lost his other loose tooth at school! Oh what excitement! I asked to see the tooth and he said he lost it...he lost it at second recess! What a bummer!
Do not fear folks! At school if you lose your tooth there they have these special tooth shaped boxes that you put your teeth in. This time though, there was no tooth to put in there...hhhmmmm! Not to fear again! His teacher though saved me from figuring this one out too...she's good to me! She sent a note home in the tooth box...to let the Tooth Fairy know that there was no tooth and that he accidentally lost the tooth so to please come by anyway! It was so cute!
All in all it was a big day for us here at the Paulson household! Lost teeth...Tooth Fairy...and MONEY!
Did anyone else get snow at their house? We got some flakes showering down on us around Noon, but it didn't' stick and it was like 3 minutes...if that! There's talk around town about snow this week...I also know we are going skiing (well not me but the boys) on Saturday...it could be that we get some new snow up there for when we are there...could be!
Take care and have a good night!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Lee! We have had to leave a note for the tooth fairy several times. She always comes through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully she came through this time too...I found out about 6 this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...