Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Snoqualmie Pt. 2

Here's McDreamy...a.k.a Frank (for those of you who were confused!). I was taking a picture with his camera...his is easier to take. His is small and slim, fits right into those pockets. Mine does not.
Dru was so proud of himself that he could do the Magic Carpet by himself.
I think Ian was just glad he wasn't falling down so much....this was the part where he really was able to start skiing by himself while we just kept an eye on him. I think Grandpa Lee was happy about this. Grandpa Lee was the one helping Ian that day, a lot!
Ian practicing his pizza slice...so proud of him! Practice! Practice!

This is how Grandpa Lee and Ian spent most of the first part of the day doing. Ian laying around in the snow until someone finally came and helped him. I found it extremely annoying! Thank goodness there were more people there more willing than I to put up with him...I just wanted to give him the tools he needed to help himself up or at least try. He wasn't even trying...just would lay there...I had visions of someone plowing right into him. He didn't care though, still doesn't really! I love my Ian but he drives me crazy more than the other boys...I have no idea why...

Well I think that's end of our journey skiing! Suffice it to say, Dru again asked when we were going back skiing so I think even though he fell and his legs and feet were hurt pretty bad, he wants to go back up.
Hope all had a good day!

2 comments:

  1. IT was fun! Dru keeps asking when we are going again...guess it made quite the impression.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...