Saturday, March 13, 2010

Caught!

I am still trying to figure
out how he managed to get in the second draw from the ground. I may not want to know. He certainly thinks he's a monkey though and certainly didn't care he'd been caught that's for sure! Funny thing was he was stuck...got himself in there and then couldn't get out. And if you'll notice in the second picture his way out was to climb up the crib!?! Really? There are day where I often tell myself that if he would have been the first he very well might have been the last! He has me clueless! I know you aren't suppose to compare your kids but what do you have to go off of except your previous experience with your other children right? Oh well! I'd say it will get better when he can talk to me but you and I both know that's not true either!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...